
Jason's roses are still blooming!

A friend of ours was given this bike after one of her friends had a yard sale. When we were visiting, she offered it to Jared. He feels like such a big boy riding it. Jason shortened and painted the training wheels that were on Malia's bike (which came with Makayla's first big girl bike...I remember like it was yesterday when G&G took Makayla to the store to get her birthday bike...5 or 6 years ago!)

Seeing Jared ride his bike gave Malia the confidence to ride hers without training wheels!!

Saturday night there was a scout spaghetti dinner fundraiser. For dessert, we had a silent auction. There was a jar for each big dessert. Each person that wanted to bid on that dessert wrote their bid on a piece of paper and placed it in the jar. Malia REALLY wanted the cake that Dad had made. She was so happy when we got it. I think it made Dad smile too, that we paid as much as we did for the cake he worked hard on! :)


Makayla definitely has the touch. I don't know how Derek can be comfortable in that sleeping position though!
4 comments:
Very impressive bike riding skills!! Thanks for sharing the fun videos and pictures! Loved Jason's cake and roses!! Makayla is such a good big sister! Grandma and Grandpa sure do love those cute kids! The house is very quiet without them! XXOO See you soon!!
I, too, am impressed with those bike riding skills! All of your kids are so talented! And Makayla sure is a great big sister! Happy 4th (a little late)!!!
Such cute little kiddos! And Jason sure is a man of many talents, huh? Fixing bikes, baking cakes, and tending roses - all in a day's work! :)
Suzanne the kids are getting so big! I love the fact that Malia can ride her bike without training wheels..My kids still don't have a bike, If we still were in GP they would have one because they would have somewhere to ride it, where we live there is no where for them to ride safely. I love reading your blog!
Post a Comment