Monday, July 15, 2013

Braces and Visit to Pocatello

Our beautiful Malia is the first to get braces! It is quite the adjustment. She is doing a wonderful job of helping me remember things she cannot eat, and all of the extra care taking that they are needing to upkeep.

I'm so sad that two additional kiddos will be taking a similarly expensive journey.  :/  But it'll be worth it for them to have healthy mouths!

Last night we got back from a trip to Pocatello. It was so much fun.  Thank you for thoroughly spoiling us!! We also got to see two of Jason's three siblings. It had been years since we had seen them! I only wish we lived closer, and of course that I had taken more pictures with them...
Love you guys!!! XOXO!

Check out some of the highlights...
http://smilebox.com/playBlog/4d7a637a4d7a49334e44633d0d0a&blogview=true

1 comment:

Tara said...

We loved seeing you guys! And just wish we lived closer! We're so glad to be apart of the same family.