Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mahalo!! Wishing you were here celebrating!!















7 comments:

Carmen said...

Love the pictures...did you guys get a Wii?? Ben will be so jealous!

Grandma said...

Where to begin? First of all, Happy Birthday Jared and Malia! Suzy their cakes were wonderful! You are getting to be quite the little cake decorator!! Good work! I love the looks on their faces as their looking at their cakes! Makes it all worth the effort, huh! Thanks for the fashion show of birthday outfits! Too cute! Malia looks so grown up in hers - yikes!! She's a beauty! And of course, Jared looks so handsome !! Derek looks so styling and preppy in his pictures too!! I love the Wii action shots!! Glad everyone is having fun with it - can't wait to come visit and play with it myself!
Hugs and Kisses for all!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Jared & Malia! Your cakes look wonderful, too, Suzy! Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! We sure are excited to see you all soon!!! Dallas says "hi", too!

Grandma said...

I noticed the new drapes on the sliders! Looks nice!!! The big alligator pillow/stuffed animal looks way fun too! I knew I had forgotten a few things I wanted to comment on!!!

Burke family said...

Wow! It's just one continual party around your house this time of year, huh? How did the little mommy survive?! Happy Birthday to Malia and Jared! We can't wait to see you all!

Tara said...

Very Happy (Belated) B'day to Malia & Jared! (I thought I'd already made a comment- sorry!) We are sure EXCITED to see you this year!! I can't believe Jared & Dallas are 4 and haven't even met each other yet- that is too sad. We just can't wait until June!

Natalie said...

Glad that you had fun parties! Kennedy was pretty excited to talk with them.. SOrry we just had to leave a message! The cakes turned out cute! You have the double cake craziness like I do!! Love you all!