Conference day, I was blown away,
With all the great things their teachers had to say,
about them!
I'm an ordinary woman
With feelings
I find many things they do so dear
and I'll admit, I laugh a bit
Can you see why I'm grinning from ear to ear?
Little things that they add,
to the daisies that I had,
from a friend
Some women are dripping with diamonds
Some women are dripping with pearls
Lucky me! Lucky me!
They're mine for eternity!
My little girls!
Lego house
How I love
that little touch
that adds so much
I'm taken aback,
Where'd the years go?
I'm sad that the next
will go just as fast!
I don't know
what I'd do
without these wonderful two
little girls!!!!

2 comments:
Grandma loves those little girls that are growing up so fast too! What wonderful report cards! We are so proud of them! I love the creativity that comes out when they play!So great!!
It does go fast, doesn't it? But they are growing up to be beautiful & talented girls!
Post a Comment