
Last night our Primary had a really fun activity. The kids watched a movie from a projector in their homemade cars. The girls have been excited for weeks about making their cars. Once the cars were spray painted, it was fun to watch the girls putting creative touches on their cars.It was interesting that Malia took a minimalist approach, and Makayla went all out trying to make hers look more realistic. The Presidency did a great job decorating. There was a popcorn machine, an amazing concession stand, icicle lights, and a sign that welcomed the kids to the Riverside Drive-In. I originally wasn't going to stay, but I'm glad I did. I got to have adult conversation with friends while I was keeping Derek out of trouble.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |


5 comments:
Love the cars! Kara still had a fever all day yesterday so it was a no go for us. She is all better today so watch out Grants Pass, we are back in action!!
Way to go Makayla! That doesn't surprise me one bit that she played so well.
I love the drive in movie - I remember doing those as a kid and always thought it was so cool. And I love Derek's hair in the first picture... so cute - you know I'm a sucker for spikey hair! :)
Way to be tough Makayla! I'm sure that was a result of all that great practice you had keeping Grandma and Grandpa from scoring goals this summer, right! :) J/K We were very impressed with all of your soccer skills and Malia's too! You girls are awesome!! The cars look so fun! We did this with our Mutual girls a time or two and they had lots of fun! In fact, I just got rid of our cardboard box car during the big remodel! Can you believe that!? Love the spikey look on Derek but it makes him look so grown-up! That is what Grandpa's hair looks like in the morning when he wakes up!
That's impressive Makayla! A little bit of this, a little bit of that, what can't you do??? The drive-in-movie looked so fun. I have been thinking of doing this with the kids in mutual. Hmmmm. maybe I will have to borrow a few great ideas! Sounds like I better talk to Grandma too!
Great job, Makayla! You have such a talent for sports! That looks like such a fun activity! Thanks for the ideas!
Post a Comment