Friday was one of Parkside's annual fundraisers. The girls had fun participating. Malia was really excited to get a water bottle with her name written on it. The boys had a good time as well. Jared was thrilled to have one of his best buddies, David, to hang out with!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Parkside Pridewalk and a tricycle
Yesterday the boys got haircuts. Jason and I had to chuckle. These were my 2nd and 3rd male hair cuts EVER! (Hence the somewhat far away shot! j/k)...Although they were much less tramatic than the first experience...Jason and I agree, I'm definitely needing more practice... :) 
Friday was one of Parkside's annual fundraisers. The girls had fun participating. Malia was really excited to get a water bottle with her name written on it. The boys had a good time as well. Jared was thrilled to have one of his best buddies, David, to hang out with!



Friday was one of Parkside's annual fundraisers. The girls had fun participating. Malia was really excited to get a water bottle with her name written on it. The boys had a good time as well. Jared was thrilled to have one of his best buddies, David, to hang out with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like fun! I loved the action shots! Way to go girls!! What a bunch of cuties! I think the haircuts look quite respectable! But Grandma does hate it when you cut off Jared's curls! :( They are just so dang cute! If I say they are so dang handsome, can they stay? Hugs and Kisses to all
I remember when I was there for the Parkside pride walk. Was that three years ago?! Oh my gosh... miss you guys so much!
What cuties! I can't get over how different your two boys look! Both so handsome in their own way! Jer would be proud of those runners!
Post a Comment