We work on school projects
Read lots of books
Run around the house with cups
Pretend we're on Monsters, Inc.
It wasn't raining on Tuesday, but for good measure, we draw on ourself with marker, while Mom does laundry!
Is that what you do? So do we! :)

3 comments:
What a cute post! I love Makayla's wavy hair and Grandpa is oh so jealous of it!! What is she making with the clothespin! I know her projects are always AMAZING! Loved Malia's shirt! :) Jared as Sully hiding under the bed and chasing Derek made me laugh. The cups on the wood floor and the marker make this Grandma cringe! Yikes! At this house we don't do any of things when it rains! :) Grandpa soaks in the hot tub and I soak in my big bath tub!! :)
I love the boys playing too! Jared hiding under the bed and Derek climbing on his crib - so cute! I bet it's so fun to watch them play together and be good buddies.
Sometimes rainy days can be so hard but looks like you guys make the best of it! It's always fun at your house! What cute and fun kiddos!
Post a Comment