Monday, February 14, 2011

"You are the best thing, that's ever been mine"

Last week, Malia had Spring Cheer Camp. Friday night she performed during halftime of a boys' high school basketball game. I will apologize in advance. I began video taping with the video camera, and realized I could post better with the footage from the other camera. With my free hand I fished out the regular camera from my purse, so the first few seconds of the routine got cut out.

The first day of Cheer Camp was also the same day that Malia got her perscription for her first pair of glasses. Now, we're just waiting for them to tell us when they're ready for pick up.

This Valentine's Day, I thought the closing line of their dance routine fit perfectly for how we feel about our families and loved ones, "You are the best thing, that's ever been mine!"
Click to play this Smilebox scrap pages
Create your own scrap pages - Powered by Smilebox
A scrap page by Smilebox

2 comments:

Grandma said...

Great job Malia!! That was so fun to watch. It looked like there were a lot of people watching your performance. :) Thanks for the phone call today Makayla - you are a cute one for sure! Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!!

Natalie said...

Too cute, but I had to laugh when Nathan started to chant B Y U! Go Cougars! While we were watching the video.