Funny, funny Derek.
Oh,oh,oh. I see something. Derek was here!
"Look, Mother look!" says Jared. "Look, see what Derek did?"
"I hear something" thinks Mother. "I hear rain in the house!" Oh,oh,oh.
See Derek help Mother.
Derek can get ready for church.
See Derek and Jared play.
See Derek be still.
We love you, Derek!

5 comments:
Whew!!! I was exhausted just reading that!! Good thing you are young and energetic Suzy! Go Mother! Go! GO! GO!! :)
Ha ha! What a busy boy!
The posts that you write in story form like this are my favorites! I think you should create books for them. So cute! Sounds like your boys are into everything... like most little boys are :) So fun!
And you totally should rent The Importance of Being Earnest! I have enjoyed every film and production I've ever seen of this show. I'm glad you two liked the clips and hope you like whichever movie version you get!
SO cute! What a great idea for a post!
What a cute boy!! And a busy boy!
Post a Comment