Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"A sense of the miraculous in every day life"

They say a picture is worth a thousand words! The more I see pictures of my family, the more I realize that's true!

We have a definite lego craze in our home! There have been countless hours spent in feverish building, and many tears upon undesired demolition. I am amazed at the creativity of these kiddos!

We also spend a lot of time eating in this house! Now I know why my mother-in-law used the word constant when we were playing a game where we had to describe ourselves in the kitchen with one word!

One of the things I'm relearning is how to play. These kids are naturals, wouldn't you say?

Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Hatt family living
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Very impressive in both talents- building with legos and eating!!! what more do you need???

Natalie said...

I love the picture of you and Jason on the beach!!! So cute! What a fun little walk down memory lane! The poem writing was awesome too!!!

Grandma said...

I love playing Legos with those little ones they are so creative and of course I love eating with them too!!