Sigh. Eye drops, four times a day...for the next 5-7 days to clear up the bout of pink eye...in MY left eye. My throat is burning...my nose is blech...and I have two little guys at home. Didn't we all agree, Mom's aren't allowed to get sick, off and on for a month?!
This morning my sweetheart said that I must be becoming mortal. :) Too funny. (I usually NEVER get sick).
The boys are doing so well today! Little sweeties!
None of the kids have school tomorrow.
I can't find the charger for our camera anywhere, and the battery is dead!! I love taking pictures, and have missed doing so.
"Mama said, there'd be days like this".
But honestly, I can think of a HUGE list of things that are INFINITELY worse than this!! I guess I'll take days like this over those.
Opposition in all things, right? I was reading a story somewhere, and the author said her mother would comfort her in hard times with the phrase that went something like, "The scriptures would use the phrase, 'and it came to pass', not the phrase, 'and it came to stay' ". I like that idea. Anyway...
As I think about all of the blessings that I have; that is a MUCH, MUCH longer list of the things that are continually going well. Life really is good!! :)
Thursday, October 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Where in the world did YOU pick up pink eye?! Oh man, I'm sorry! Hope you getting feeling better SOON!!
Please find that camera again soon because you know how much i LOVE seeing pictures of those cute faces!! I guess that is the down side of a much bigger house - more places for things to go missing to!! :)
I may adopt "And it came to pass" for my own motto. Thank you for sharing that thought with me -- awesome!
So sorry you're dealing with pink eye. I hope you're letting Jason and your kids help you where they can. You're a terrific mom, but it's okay to delegate! Get better quickly, doll!
Seriously...Mom's should not get sick!! Sorry, I hope you get feeling better soon! Thanks for all the birthday wishes, and yes, it was a lot hectic and fun!
What a great thought "and it came to pass"- I never even thought about that! Thanks for this post. For some reason it's good to know that we all have "days like this". I hope you are feeling better soon though! It really is no fair that Moms can get sick!
Just thinking about you and hoping that the eye drops are doing their job and that you're feeling much, much better today. I love you, Suzanne!
Post a Comment